- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $340
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Club House, Amenities Included \ Exercise Room, Amenities Included \ Gardening Area, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Instant Hot Water Tap, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Storage Area, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Under Building, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Heat Type \ Radiant, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Intercom, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ High Rise, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 9.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 52
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Parcel #: M:F13 B:0137 L:3.403
- Zillow Home ID: 114456756
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-580K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.6% fall for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 159.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 220.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in New London, and 124.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (59)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 461 Bank St|
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!