461 Burgess DrAPT 7, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Sold on 11/8/13: $875,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,390 sq ft
- Lot:1,875 sqft
- Year Built:1968
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $875,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15634623
- Days on Zillow122
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stucco
- Parcel #110520070
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$809,404||$704K – $971K||+$22,274||$582||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,489/mo||$2K – $4.2K/mo||+$41||$2.51||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 94025 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 46.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% higher than in Menlo Park, and 86.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
Neighborhood for 461 Burgess Drive APT 7
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005