- Built in 1999
- Views: 1,543 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $285,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $163
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Oven - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, APPLIANCES \ Water Instant Hot, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Townhouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 232
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Parcel #: M:014/021.0-0187-0100.2
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57043517
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $285-340K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01721 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Ashland as a whole. Among 01721 homes, this home is valued 1.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01721, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Ashland, and 56.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01721 home values.
Nearby Schools in Ashland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!