- Built in 1982
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 291 all time views
- HOA Fee: $340/mo
- Last sold: May 2002 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $361
- MLS #: 81497874
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Dining Room: Dining "L"
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Low Flow Toilet
- Flooring: Tile
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Style: Contemporary
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Uncovered Parking
- Water: Public
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Fencing
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Kitchen: Oven - Self Cleaning
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Lot Description: Grade - Level
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Additional Rooms: Storage
- Roof: Shingles
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Heating: Fireplace
- Bathroom: Shower and Tub
- Flooring: Carpet
- Kitchen: Oven Range - Gas
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Laundry: Dryer
- Communications: Cable TV
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Kitchen: Countertop - Tile
- Bathroom: Tile
- Fencing: Wood
- Fireplaces: Gas Burning
- Structure SqFt Source: Other
- Construction Type: Wood
- Fencing: Fenced Back
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Association Fees Include: Insurance
- On Street
- Additional Rooms: Laundry Room
- Assigned Spaces
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Exterior
- Water: Water On Site
- Covered Parking
- Wheelchair Access
- Lot Description: Ground Floor
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 013122020000
- Zillow Home ID: 19342567
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $247-450K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% lower than in Monterey, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
Nearby Schools in Monterey
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.