This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $517K-1.1M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $20.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Santa Clara is $21,497.
Upscale Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $107.6K
- The average cost for a upscale major kitchen remodel in Santa Clara is $123,087.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 9,028 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- All time views: 1,815
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $420,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Additional Rooms: Formal Entry
- Additional Rooms: Guest House
- Amenities Misc.: Bay Window
- Amenities Misc.: Double Pane Windows(s)
- Amenities Misc.: High Ceiling
- Amenities Misc.: Window Covering(s)
- Bathroom: Shower over Tub - 1
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Bathroom: Tub w/Jets
- Bathroom: Tubs - 2+
- Bedrooms: Master Suite/Retreat
- Building Type: Detached
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Dining Room: Breakfast Nook
- Dining Room: Formal Dining Room
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Double Pane Windows
- Exterior: Stucco
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Fireplaces: Gas Starter
- Fireplaces: Living Room
- Fireplaces: Yes
- Flooring: Carpet - Wall to Wall
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Flooring: Tile
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Attached Garage
- Gate/Door Opener
- Heating: Forced Air
- Horse Property: No
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Laundry: In Garage
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Pool: Pool - No
- Roof: Composition
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Sewer Septic: Sewer in Street
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Style: Contemporary
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- Water: Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,592 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Lot depth: 122 ft
- Lot width: 74 ft
- Parcel #: 10127042
- Zillow Home ID: 19488260
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95054 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% greater than in Santa Clara, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
|459 Greenwood Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.03M||4||2||1,666|
|3896 Eastwood Cir Santa Clara, CA||$1.08M||5||2.5||2,226|
|460 Collinwood Ct Santa Clara, CA||$887K||3||2||1,312|
|3890 Eastwood Cir Santa Clara, CA||$877K||3||2||1,368|
|470 Collinwood Ct Santa Clara, CA||$1.07M||4||3||2,007|
|450 Collinwood Ct Santa Clara, CA||$990K||4||2||1,565|
|3886 Eastwood Cir Santa Clara, CA||$932K||3||2||1,457|
|457 Greenwood Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.37M||5||4.5||2,814|
|460 Greenwood Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.01M||4||3||1,759|
|480 Collinwood Ct Santa Clara, CA||$937K||3||2||1,543|
|3880 Eastwood Cir Santa Clara, CA||$907K||4||2||1,457|
|468 Oakwood Dr Santa Clara, CA||$866K||3||2||1,312|
|440 Collinwood Ct Santa Clara, CA||$1.01M||4||2||1,565|
|458 Greenwood Dr Santa Clara, CA||$967K||4||2||1,565|
|455 Greenwood Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.11M||4||2||1,930|
|3876 Eastwood Cir Santa Clara, CA||$771K||3||2||1,008|
|478 Oakwood Dr Santa Clara, CA||$754K||3||2||1,008|
|479 Collinwood Ct Santa Clara, CA||$994K||4||2||1,565|
|469 Oakwood Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.31M||5||3.5||3,000|
|430 Collinwood Ct Santa Clara, CA||$1.01M||4||2||1,565|
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.