461 Iris St, Redwood City, CA 940624 beds, 3 baths, 2,935 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1,435,000
- Price/sqft: $489
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,935 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 052296150
- Zillow Home ID: 15564622
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 461 Iris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.8% higher than in Redwood City, and 74% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 455 Iris St Redwood City, CA$960K211,140
- 469 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.41M232,110
- 445 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.13M217,150
- 445 Iris St Redwood City, CA$776K21--
- 499 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.22M31.51,940
- 824 Harrison Ave Redwood City, CA--31.51,300
- 452 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$923K211,280
- 458 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$674K11820
- 464 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.53M442,080
- 444 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$787K21980
- 437 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.14M31.51,410
- 472 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.61M532,911
- 440 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.27M411,500
- 458 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.11M211,310
- 462 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.2M221,480
- 454 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.46M432,900
- 425 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.26M31.51,660
- 480 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.54M32.52,230
- 498 Iris St Redwood City, CA$857K211,140
- 428 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.17M321,547
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!