461 Longview Ter, Greenville, SC 296053 beds, 3 baths, 1,678 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 163 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $261,500
- Price/sqft: $156
- MLS #: 1275629
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,678 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 0098000300300
- Zillow Home ID: 10991890
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 461 Longview Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96% lower than in Greenville, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29605 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29605 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,550 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1967
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 404 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$399K452,476
- 459 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$227K321,386
- E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$408K322,500
- E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$307K322,141
- 209 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$299K321,869
- 460 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$172K31.51,730
- 203 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$363K222,718
- 411 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$255K331,750
- 407 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$365K543,000
- 455 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$326K332,295
- 213 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$280K32.51,656
- 458 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$268K221,507
- 413 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$174K32.52,179
- 119 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$348K432,250
- 417 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$189K321,758
- 301 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$263K221,871
- 453 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$324K322,258
- 456 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$321K321,911
- 420 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$307K322,141
- 115 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$320K321,965
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!