4610 Bedel St, Woodland Hills, CA 913645 beds, 5 baths, 4,306 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,265 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $1,500,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Park
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Zoned A/C, Floor Covering: Marble, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Guest Room, Heating system: Central Furnace, Intercom, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage, View Type: Golf Course
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,306 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 2172014080
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 68977962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4610 Bedel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 51.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 4626 Bedel St Woodland Hills, CA--Studio----
- 4600 Bedel St Woodland Hills, CA$1.97M454,116
- 4620 Bedel St Woodland Hills, CA$1.03M443,257
- 21041 Bandera St Woodland Hills, CA$849K332,619
- 4641 Bedel St Woodland Hills, CA--Studio----
- 4621 Bedel St Woodland Hills, CA$732K331,936
- 4611 Bedel St Woodland Hills, CA$774K421,976
- 20961 Bandera St Woodland Hills, CA$904K432,440
- 20957 Bandera St Woodland Hills, CA$964K332,860
- 20967 Bandera St Woodland Hills, CA$898K432,856
- 4606 Abargo St Woodland Hills, CA$845K42.52,390
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292