- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4611 Elaine Pl, Orlando, FL 328123 beds, 2 baths, 1,367 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $141,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Parking: 525 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,367 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 322230217103190
- Zillow Home ID: 46241526
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4611 Elaine Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dover Shores East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.4% lower than in Orlando, and 130.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Dover Shores East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dover Shores East home values.
- 4621 Elaine Pl Orlando, FL$157K321,690
- 4601 Elaine Pl Orlando, FL$174K321,410
- 4610 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$161K321,500
- 4620 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$166K321,450
- Confidential Orlando, FL$175K321,563
- 4701 Elaine Pl Orlando, FL$168K321,315
- 4541 Elaine Pl Orlando, FL$206K321,624
- 4610 Elaine Pl Orlando, FL$163K321,524
- 4600 Elaine Pl Orlando, FL$183K321,573
- 4620 Elaine Pl Orlando, FL$166K321,542
- 4700 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$212K321,692
- 4540 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$219K322,257
- 4540 Elaine Pl Orlando, FL$154K321,315
- Confidential Orlando, FL$174K321,472
- 4707 Elaine Pl Orlando, FL$201K321,431
- 4531 Elaine Pl Orlando, FL$192K421,607
- 4706 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$208K321,729
- 4530 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$164K321,975
- 4611 Lenmore St Orlando, FL$168K321,563
- 4611 Foreland Pl Orlando, FL$198K321,508
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!