4611 S 38th St, Saint Louis, MO 63116
Sold on 9/24/13: $23,741
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,224 sq ft
- Lot:4,356 sqft
- Year Built:1928
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $23,741
- Heating Type:Forced air
- CoolingCentral, Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven
- Room TypesDining room
- High SchoolRoosevelt High
- Last Remodel Year1928
- Lot Width30
- Middle SchoolLong Middle Community Ed. Center
- Parcel #56840000500
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow168
- Elementary SchoolWoodward Elem.
- Exterior MaterialVinyl, Wood
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictSt. Louis City
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID3011346
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$37,195||$21K – $49K||-$61||$30||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$822/mo||$658 – $1K/mo||+$8||$0.67||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Dutchtown home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Dutchtown homes, this home is valued 36.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 62.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dutchtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 53.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.8% greater than in Saint Louis, and 465.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
Neighborhood for 4611 S 38th Street
- 4609 S 38th St Saint Louis, MO$94K--1.51,224
- 4615 S 38th St Saint Louis, MO$125K--5.01,224
- 4607 S 38th St Saint Louis, MO$94K--2.01,224
- 4617 S 38th St Saint Louis, MO$80K32.01,224
- 4605 S 38th St Saint Louis, MO$90K--1.01,200
- 4619 S 38th St Saint Louis, MO$96K32.01,224
- 3812 Taft Ave Saint Louis, MO$66K41.01,398
- S 38th St Saint Louis, MO$94K--1.51,224
- Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$57K--1.0938
- 3809 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$47K--1.0756
- 3805 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$49K21.0756
- 3811 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$46K11.0756
- 4606 S Spring Ave Saint Louis, MO$47K--1.0624
- 4604 S Spring Ave Saint Louis, MO$45K--1.0672
- 4610 S Spring Ave Saint Louis, MO$83K21.0907
- 3801 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$53K--1.0756
- 4602 S Spring Ave Saint Louis, MO$47K--1.0624
- 4612 S Spring Ave Saint Louis, MO$45K--1.0771
- 3815 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$48K--1.0756
- 3767 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$66K--1.01,155
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005