Fantastic location - minutes-walk to gorgeous Lake Washington (including Boathouse) and Olmsted-designed Seward Park. Genessee Park with its lighted soccer fields and dog-run area is basically your backyard. Thriving Columbia City w/ restaurants, bookstores, shops, monthly Beat walk, and Farmers Market is 5-minute walk away. House has hot tub w/ garden deck; large custom deck off living room makes for year-round gracious living.
- Lot: 3,589 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 5,206 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $469,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $223
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 530 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Security System
- View: City, Park
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Bamboo/Cork, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ High Efficiency, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Sloped, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ See Remarks, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Built-Up, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 18, View \ City, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4154302645
- Zillow Home ID: 48925763
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $439-607K.
Market guideZillow predicts Lakewood home values will rise 7.4% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Lakewood homes, this home is valued 15.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lakewood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48% higher than in Seattle, and 38.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lakewood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lakewood home values.
|4610 47th Ave S Seattle, WA||$541K||3||2.5||2,250|
|4616 47th Ave S Seattle, WA||$539K||3||2.5||1,710|
|4606 47th Ave S Seattle, WA||$490K||3||2.5||2,140|
|4622 47th Ave S Seattle, WA||$481K||2||2.25||2,000|
|4711 S Snoqualmie St Seattle, WA||$563K||3||2.5||1,710|
|4604 47th Ave S Seattle, WA||$476K||3||2.5||1,740|
|4624 47th Ave S Seattle, WA||$337K||2||1||970|
|4707 S Snoqualmie St Seattle, WA||$451K||3||2.5||1,560|
|4701 S Snoqualmie St Seattle, WA||$491K||3||2.5||1,830|
|4715 S Snoqualmie St Seattle, WA||$513K||3||2.5||1,910|
|4613 48th Ave S Seattle, WA||$411K||3||1||1,250|
|4706 S Alaska St Seattle, WA||$401K||4||1||1,390|
|4609 48th Ave S Seattle, WA||$448K||3||1||2,050|
|4702 S Alaska St Seattle, WA||$369K||3||1||1,110|
|4714 S Alaska St Seattle, WA||$468K||3||2||1,920|
|4621 48th Ave S Seattle, WA||$661K||4||1.75||2,810|
|4625 48th Ave S Seattle, WA||$479K||3||1.75||1,780|
|4706 S Snoqualmie St Seattle, WA||$650K||3||2.25||1,920|
|4603 48th Ave S Seattle, WA||$563K||3||2.5||1,840|
|4605 47th Ave S Seattle, WA||$558K||3||2||2,080|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!