4612 Sycamore St, Dallas, TX 752042 beds, 2 baths, 1,459 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 163 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,459 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1913
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 00000123172000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26678821
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4612 Sycamore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% lower than in Dallas, and 9.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- -- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- -- beds, -- baths
- 4608 Sycamore St Dallas, TX$178K221,788
- 4614 Sycamore St Dallas, TX$129K211,136
- 4618 Sycamore St Dallas, TX$155K421,418
- 4604 Sycamore St Dallas, TX$227K523,243
- 4622 Sycamore St Dallas, TX$144K111,608
- 4602 Sycamore St Dallas, TX--------
- 4711 Swiss Ave Dallas, TX$435K32.52,660
- 4707 Swiss Ave Dallas, TX$192K321,626
- 4715 Swiss Ave Dallas, TX$626K434,506
- 4703 Swiss Ave Dallas, TX$249K32.52,312
- 4621 Sycamore St Dallas, TX$138K321,110
- 4626 Sycamore St Dallas, TX$210K221,387
- 4613 Sycamore St Dallas, TX$181K421,920
- 4609 Sycamore St Dallas, TX$196K221,997
- 4617 Sycamore St Dallas, TX$154K321,497
- 4719 Swiss Ave Dallas, TX$420K423,722
- 4625 Sycamore St Dallas, TX$134K221,466
- 4605 Sycamore St Dallas, TX$151K--11,496
- 1115 Annex Ave Dallas, TX$130K221,431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.