4612 W Lowell Ave, Tampa, FL 336294 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 21 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $329,500
- Price/sqft: $97
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 2 spaces, 312 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,408 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1217110000
- Zillow Home ID: 45054403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4612 W Lowell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tampa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 86.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Tampa, and 183.6% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Park home values.
- 4610 W Lowell Ave Tampa, FL$302K422,248
- 4614 W Lowell Ave Tampa, FL$340K211,562
- 4608 W Lowell Ave Tampa, FL$354K321,530
- 4611 W Lamb Ave Tampa, FL$735K453,714
- 4609 W Lamb Ave Tampa, FL$334K311,466
- 4613 W Lamb Ave Tampa, FL$731K543,200
- 4616 W Lowell Ave Tampa, FL$1.3M65.55,119
- 4609 W Lowell Ave Tampa, FL$459K432,828
- 4607 W Lamb Ave Tampa, FL$347K322,054
- 4604 W Lowell Ave Tampa, FL$320K321,742
- 4605 W Lowell Ave Tampa, FL$474K321,618
- 4615 W Lamb Ave Tampa, FL$1.02M45.54,473
- 4611 W Lowell Ave Tampa, FL$471K31.51,977
- 4605 W Lamb Ave Tampa, FL$625K443,038
- 4603 W Lowell Ave Tampa, FL$465K32.52,208
- 4617 W Lamb Ave Tampa, FL$527K322,269
- 4618 W Lowell Ave Tampa, FL$1.16M555,092
- 4615 W Lowell Ave Tampa, FL$534K332,448
- 4603 W Lamb Ave Tampa, FL$438K322,238
- 4602 W Lowell Ave Tampa, FL$445K322,085
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!