- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4613 Regency Dr, Durham, NC 277134 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,513 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $285,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,513 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 145689
- Zillow Home ID: 59711745
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4613 Regency Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27713 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% less than in Durham, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27713 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27713 home values.
- 4611 Regency Dr Durham, NC$272K32.52,708
- 4615 Regency Dr Durham, NC$256K32.52,303
- 4609 Regency Dr Durham, NC$265K52.52,592
- 4617 Regency Dr Durham, NC$390K43.53,811
- 4622 Alderbrook Ln Durham, NC--------
- 4612 Regency Dr Durham, NC$292K533,139
- 4610 Regency Dr Durham, NC$256K42.52,211
- 4904 Linden Oaks Ave Durham, NC$363K42.52,921
- 4902 Linden Oaks Ave Durham, NC$220K321,861
- 4607 Regency Dr Durham, NC$254K422,400
- 4619 Regency Dr Durham, NC$277K42.52,981
- 4614 Regency Dr Durham, NC$271K42.52,738
- 4608 Regency Dr Durham, NC$319K433,222
- 4706 Alderbrook Ln Durham, NC$267K42.52,856
- 4616 Regency Dr Durham, NC$244K322,255
- 4606 Regency Dr Durham, NC$279K42.53,006
- 4605 Regency Dr Durham, NC$306K33.53,370
- 4708 Alderbrook Ln Durham, NC$226K321,882
- 4621 Regency Dr Durham, NC$273K432,651
- 4906 Linden Oaks Ave Durham, NC$232K42.52,151
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.