- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4614 Dickson Rd, Indianapolis, IN 462263 beds, 3 baths, 2,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,444 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 196
- Lot width: 103
- Parcel #: 490709103028000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1265143
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4614 Dickson Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 77.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 226.2% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46226 home values.
- 4610 Dickson Rd Indianapolis, IN$129K41.51,496
- 4618 Dickson Rd Indianapolis, IN$130K311,792
- 4961 Winston Dr Indianapolis, IN$174K412,446
- 4973 Winston Dr Indianapolis, IN$198K41.52,112
- 4619 Dickson Rd Indianapolis, IN$274K51.53,219
- 4613 Dickson Rd Indianapolis, IN$133K312,665
- 4606 Dickson Rd Indianapolis, IN$162K3--2,358
- 4705 Dickson Rd Indianapolis, IN$184K3--2,512
- 4955 Winston Dr Indianapolis, IN$134K311,720
- 4609 Dickson Rd Indianapolis, IN$155K412,831
- 4825 Laurel Hall Dr Indianapolis, IN$142K322,190
- 4710 Dickson Rd Indianapolis, IN$137K312,008
- 4992 Winston Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K31.51,700
- 4960 Winston Dr Indianapolis, IN$187K333,246
- 4986 Winston Dr Indianapolis, IN$175K41.51,995
- 4976 Winston Dr Indianapolis, IN$131K3--1,690
- 4605 Dickson Rd Indianapolis, IN$147K41.52,469
- 4614 Radnor Rd Indianapolis, IN$192K332,162
- 4709 Dickson Rd Indianapolis, IN$147K312,074
- 4666 Radnor Rd Indianapolis, IN$147K312,198
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.