4615 Cabello St, Union City, CA 945874 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,208 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $560,000
- Price/sqft: $298
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 483 011401400
- Zillow Home ID: 25001442
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4615 Cabello Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94587 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Union City, and 34.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94587 home values.
- 4619 Cabello St Union City, CA$587K----1,632
- 4611 Cabello St Union City, CA$629K----1,953
- 4623 Cabello St Union City, CA$562K----1,370
- 4607 Cabello St Union City, CA$530K421,632
- 4616 Darcelle Ct Union City, CA$730K532,422
- 4612 Darcelle Ct Union City, CA$663K5--2,424
- 4620 Darcelle Ct Union City, CA$558K----1,370
- 4624 Darcelle Ct Union City, CA$636K42.51,880
- 4608 Darcelle Ct Union City, CA$594K----1,632
- 4627 Cabello St Union City, CA$631K----1,880
- 4603 Cabello St Union City, CA$640K42.51,880
- 4614 Cabello St Union City, CA$641K431,955
- 4612 Cabello St Union City, CA$563K421,632
- 4604 Darcelle Ct Union City, CA$504K----1,370
- 4616 Cabello St Union City, CA$599K----1,880
- 4608 Cabello St Union City, CA$590K----1,880
- 4628 Darcelle Ct Union City, CA$638K----1,953
- 4629 Cabello St Union City, CA$637K421,944
- 32200 Deborah Dr Union City, CA$544K----1,370
- 4624 Cabello St Union City, CA$660K532,285
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.