4617 Framington Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462542 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,549 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $126,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 412 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Guest parking, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,549 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 490510102110000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1201318
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4617 Framington Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
- 4613 Framington Ct Indianapolis, IN$119K21.51,365
- 4621 Framington Ct Indianapolis, IN$104K2--1,365
- 4609 Framington Ct Indianapolis, IN$117K211,297
- 4625 Framington Ct Indianapolis, IN$126K231,549
- 4639 Framington Ct Indianapolis, IN$123K21.51,549
- 4643 Framington Ct Indianapolis, IN$120K2--1,365
- 7535 Choate Ct Indianapolis, IN$85K221,211
- 4647 Framington Ct Indianapolis, IN$92K21.51,211
- 4608 Framington Ct Indianapolis, IN$124K21.51,549
- 7546 Choate Ct Indianapolis, IN$105K2--1,365
- 7540 Choate Ct Indianapolis, IN$123K21.51,549
- 4651 Framington Ct Indianapolis, IN$94K2--1,211
- 4612 Framington Ct Indianapolis, IN$112K2--1,365
- 7529 Choate Ct Indianapolis, IN$97K211,297
- 7530 Choate Ct Indianapolis, IN$113K211,297
- 4655 Framington Ct Indianapolis, IN$119K211,297
- 4616 Framington Ct Indianapolis, IN$94K21.51,211
- 4620 Framington Ct Indianapolis, IN$95K221,211
- 4642 Framington Ct Indianapolis, IN$116K211,297
- 4630 Framington Ct Indianapolis, IN$111K22.51,549
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.