- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Views: 13,483 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $180,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $98
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: Park
- Amenities \ Workshop/Hobby Area, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Non Functional, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Interior Decor \ Walk-In Closets, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen \ Pantry, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Miscellaneous \ Home Protection Plcy, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Miscellaneous \ Screened Porch, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Parking Description \ Additional Parking, Parking Description \ Detached, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Parking Description \ Rear/Side Entry, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Entry Foyer, Special Areas \ Living Room, Special Areas \ Sun Room, Special Description \ Rehabbed, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ 2 Story, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Windows & Doors \ Some Stained Glass, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Windows
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,832 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1934
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 40990002000
- Zillow Home ID: 2972274
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-270K.
Market guideZillow predicts Southwest Garden home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Southwest Garden homes, this home is valued 58.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwest Garden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.6% less than in Saint Louis, and 70.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Garden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Garden home values.
|2630 Gurney Ct Saint Louis, MO||$191K||--||1.5||1,848|
|2634 Gurney Ct Saint Louis, MO||$206K||--||1||1,792|
|2626 Gurney Ct Saint Louis, MO||$193K||--||1.5||1,848|
|2622 Gurney Ct Saint Louis, MO||$195K||2||2||1,848|
|2633 Heger Ct Saint Louis, MO||$246K||5||2||2,142|
|2627 Heger Ct Saint Louis, MO||$158K||--||1||1,246|
|2618 Gurney Ct Saint Louis, MO||$195K||--||1.5||1,848|
|2623 Heger Ct Saint Louis, MO||$164K||--||1||1,269|
|2614 Gurney Ct Saint Louis, MO||$209K||--||2||1,848|
|2619 Heger Ct Saint Louis, MO||$206K||--||1||1,850|
|2612 Gurney Ct Saint Louis, MO||$197K||--||2||1,848|
|2615 Heger Ct Saint Louis, MO||$165K||--||1.5||1,305|
|2608 Gurney Ct Saint Louis, MO||$193K||--||1||1,848|
|2605 Heger Ct Saint Louis, MO||$165K||--||2||1,200|
|2635 Gurney Ct Saint Louis, MO||$208K||--||1.5||1,848|
|2604 Gurney Ct Saint Louis, MO||$210K||--||1||1,848|
|2627 Gurney Ct Saint Louis, MO||$198K||--||1||1,848|
|2600 Gurney Ct Saint Louis, MO||$201K||--||2||1,848|
|2623 Gurney Ct Saint Louis, MO||$221K||3||1.5||2,196|
|2603 Heger Ct Saint Louis, MO||$161K||--||1||1,178|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!