4617 Tara Dr, Nashville, TN 372154 beds, 4 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $570,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 695 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 392
- Lot width: 193
- Parcel #: 13110000700
- Zillow Home ID: 41159463
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4617 Tara Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37215, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% greater than in Forest Hills, and 24.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37215 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Forest Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37215 home values.
- 4613 Tara Dr Nashville, TN$645K433,018
- 4621 Tara Dr Nashville, TN$520K432,923
- 1604 Ash Valley Dr Nashville, TN$694K433,929
- 4609 Tara Dr Nashville, TN$456K332,673
- 1605 Ash Valley Dr Nashville, TN$571K322,872
- 4608 Toddington Dr Nashville, TN$613K533,689
- 4616 Tara Dr Nashville, TN$500K432,533
- 4625 Tara Dr Nashville, TN$648K443,492
- 4620 Tara Dr Nashville, TN$643K43.53,075
- 4612 Tara Dr Nashville, TN$675K543,785
- 4604 Toddington Dr Nashville, TN$573K544,144
- 4605 Tara Dr Nashville, TN$596K432,503
- 1609 Ash Valley Dr Nashville, TN$612K332,892
- 4624 Tara Dr Nashville, TN$631K443,415
- 4608 Tara Dr Nashville, TN$557K332,469
- 1608 Ash Valley Dr Nashville, TN$566K433,006
- 4629 Tara Dr Nashville, TN$786K54.53,900
- 4606 Skymont Dr Nashville, TN$368K321,914
- 1553 Harding Pl Nashville, TN$509K533,502
- 4625 Chalmers Dr Nashville, TN$449K322,570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!