4618 E 88th St, Cleveland, OH 441254 beds, 1 bath, 1,173 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $15,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,173 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 54109012
- Zillow Home ID: 33593624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4618 E 88th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44125 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 75.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.9% lower than in Garfield Heights, and 167% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44125 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Garfield Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44125 home values.
- 4616 E 88th St Cleveland, OH$47K21855
- 4620 E 88th St Garfield Hts, OH$86K62.52,132
- 4622 E 88th St Garfield Heights, OH$61K211,100
- 4626 E 88th St Cleveland, OH$56K311,337
- 4615 E 86th St Cleveland, OH$85K31.51,056
- E 88th St Cleveland, OH--------
- 4619 E 86th St Cleveland, OH$54K21752
- 4611 E 86th St Cleveland, OH$83K331,576
- 4623 E 86th St Cleveland, OH$51K411,464
- 4607 E 86th St Cleveland, OH$64K21890
- 4627 E 86th St Cleveland, OH$54K11720
- 4634 E 88th St Cleveland, OH$58K311,147
- 4629 E 86th St Cleveland, OH$57K211,191
- 8701 Grand Division Ave Garfield Heights, OH$71K32.51,188
- 8705 Grand Division Ave Cleveland, OH$51K21.51,140
- 4613 E 88th St Cleveland, OH$63K21792
- 4638 E 88th St Cleveland, OH$79K321,152
- 4617 E 88th St Garfield Heights, OH$61K311,172
- 4611 E 88th St Cleveland, OH$71K31.51,692
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.