- Lot: 6,316 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 140 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,555 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $20,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $14
- MLS #: 1500014
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Mineral Rights \ None, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Other, Appliances Remain \ Refrigerator, Additional Buildings \ Shed, Exterior Features \ None, Floors \ Vinyl, Pool \ None, Direction House Faces \ E, Lot Description \ None, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Appliances Remain \ Washer, Heating Source \ Electric, Hot Water \ Electric, Fence \ None, Interior Features \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dryer, Cooling System \ Window AC, House Size \ 1250-1500 SqFt, Exterior Siding \ Asbestos, Heating System \ None
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06625922705720
- Zillow Home ID: 22107992
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $53-82K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Carbondale home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Tulsa as a whole. Among Carbondale homes, this home is 26% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carbondale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% greater than in Tulsa, and 61.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carbondale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carbondale home values.
|4616 S 26th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$55K||--||1||936|
|4622 S 26th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$53K||--||1||846|
|4626 S 26th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$62K||--||1||1,140|
|4608 S 26th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$54K||2||1||984|
|4628 S 26th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$45K||--||1||672|
|4619 S 27th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$56K||2||1||771|
|4613 S 27th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$59K||--||1||1,119|
|4621 S 27th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$74K||3||1||1,169|
|4632 S 26th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$51K||--||1||880|
|4602 S 26th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$48K||--||1||846|
|4609 S 27th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$60K||--||1||1,196|
|4625 S 27th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$57K||3||1||1,094|
|4625 S 26th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$46K||1||1||564|
|4607 S 27th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$56K||--||1||1,064|
|4627 S 27th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$60K||--||1||1,080|
|4617 S 26th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$49K||--||1||1,008|
|4621 S 26th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$49K||--||1||1,040|
|4613 S 26th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$55K||2||1||947|
|4603 S 27th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$56K||2||1||930|
|4635 S 27th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$61K||--||1.5||1,203|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!