4618 Vista St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 1 bath, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $64,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 412201500
- Zillow Home ID: 10419729
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4618 Vista Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holmesburg-Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 4620 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$72K311,260
- 4616 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$73K311,260
- 4618 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$100K311,260
- 4622 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$72K311,260
- 4614 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,260
- 4612 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$89K311,260
- 4610 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$68K311,260
- 4619 Loring St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 4621 Loring St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 7428 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$77K311,260
- 7426 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$74K311,260
- 4608 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$69K311,260
- 7424 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$73K311,260
- 7430 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$74K311,260
- 4615 Loring St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 7422 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$127K321,260
- 7432 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$102K312,391
- 4606 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$87K311,260
- 7420 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$66K311,260
- 4607 Loring St Philadelphia, PA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.