- Lot: 2,256 sqft
- Built in 1991
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,805 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $130
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $130,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: 08908167
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 362 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Driveway \ Asphalt, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Foundation \ Concrete, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Property Type \ Attached Single, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Appliances \ Disposal, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Roof Type \ Asphalt\Glass (Shingles), Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Lot Description \ Wooded, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Basement \ Partially Finished, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Family Room Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ New, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Basement (Y\N) \ Full, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Age \ 21-25 Years, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room-Lower Level, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Utility Room-Lower Level, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Type of House \ Townhouse-2 Story
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,531 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 1907277027
- Zillow Home ID: 5066154
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $132-198K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60014 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Crystal Lake as a whole. Among 60014 homes, this home is 9.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% higher than in Crystal Lake, and 767.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 468 Berkshire Dr3 beds, -- baths
1,524 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2004
- 369 Coventry Ct S5 beds, -- baths
1,524 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1965
|460 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$166K||3||1.5||1,415|
|464 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$175K||2||2||1,524|
|458 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$160K||3||1.5||1,415|
|456 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$173K||--||2.5||1,531|
|454 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$181K||2||2.1||1,540|
|448 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$136K||2||1.5||1,415|
|450 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$153K||3||3||1,500|
|446 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$154K||3||1.5||1,415|
|Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$154K||3||1.5||1,415|
|468 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$172K||3||--||1,524|
|441 Brandy Dr APT B Crystal Lake, IL||$129K||2||1.5||1,110|
|441 Brandy Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$112K||3||1.5||1,344|
|452 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$168K||3||2.5||1,524|
|444 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$163K||3||2.5||1,531|
|442 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$171K||2||2.5||1,524|
|466 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$177K||3||2.5||1,524|
|429 Berkshire Dr APT 22 Crystal Lake, IL||$74K||2||2||870|
|7318 S Mchenry Ave Crystal Lake, IL||$146K||2||2||1,500|
|434 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$138K||2||1.5||1,228|
|436 Berkshire Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$132K||2||2||1,228|
Nearby Schools in Crystal Lake
Crystal Lake Central High (assigned)9-121.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!