4620 Harvey Ave, Tampa, FL 336033 beds, 2 baths, 1,543 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $283,000
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,543 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 1060820000
- Zillow Home ID: 45041793
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4620 Harvey Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wellswood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 56.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.5% lower than in Tampa, and 68.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wellswood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wellswood home values.
- 4618 Harvey Ave Tampa, FL$188K211,516
- 4622 Harvey Ave Tampa, FL$96K21915
- 4621 Fairway Dr Tampa, FL$151K221,865
- 4624 Harvey Ave Tampa, FL$114K211,022
- 4616 Harvey Ave Tampa, FL$123K211,294
- 4619 Fairway Dr Tampa, FL$174K321,697
- 4623 Fairway Dr Tampa, FL$104K211,404
- 1714 W Johnston Ave Tampa, FL$147K211,600
- 4617 Fairway Dr Tampa, FL$135K221,358
- 4626 Harvey Ave Tampa, FL$144K321,349
- 4625 Fairway Dr Tampa, FL$136K21996
- 1709 W Johnston Ave Tampa, FL$154K421,874
- 4614 Harvey Ave Tampa, FL$195K421,518
- 1712 W Johnston Ave Tampa, FL$118K221,175
- 4615 Fairway Dr Tampa, FL$124K211,175
- 4613 Harvey Ave Tampa, FL$148K221,451
- 4612 Harvey Ave Tampa, FL$101K211,532
- 1713 W Dempsey Ave Tampa, FL$150K321,522
- 1710 W Erna Dr Tampa, FL$145K211,564
- 4613 Fairway Dr Tampa, FL$72K211,005
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.