4620 N 111th Gln, Phoenix, AZ 850375 beds, 4 baths, 4,147 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $230,300
- Price/sqft: $56
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 4,147 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 10290745
- Zillow Home ID: 81993018
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4620 N 111th Gln
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 97.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.1% higher than in Phoenix, and 422.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85037 home values.
- 11156 W Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ$268K32.52,786
- 4616 N 111th Gln Phoenix, AZ$220K433,117
- 4613 N 112th Dr Phoenix, AZ$270K644,147
- 4617 N 112th Dr Phoenix, AZ$261K744,147
- 4609 N 112th Dr Phoenix, AZ$241K----4,147
- 4612 N 111th Gln Phoenix, AZ$218K533,307
- 11152 W Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ$215K532,786
- 4605 N 112th Dr Phoenix, AZ$193K----3,026
- 4608 N 111th Gln Phoenix, AZ$249K----3,957
- 4611 N 111th Gln Phoenix, AZ$167K74--
- 11148 W Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ$245K----3,117
- 4615 N 111th Gln Phoenix, AZ$214K433,117
- 4549 N 112th Dr Phoenix, AZ$214K----3,307
- 4611 N 111th Gln Phoenix, AZ$244K744,147
- 4604 N 111th Gln Phoenix, AZ$234K432,786
- 4642 N 112th Ave Phoenix, AZ$183K321,603
- 11161 W Brittlewood Dr Phoenix, AZ$173K32.52,178
- 11144 W Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ$257K643,957
- 4545 N 112th Dr Phoenix, AZ$207K----3,307
- 11157 W Brittlewood Dr Phoenix, AZ$165K----2,221
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!