4620 N 68th St UNIT 115, Scottsdale, AZ 852512 beds, 2 baths, 986 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $73,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Sports Court
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 986 sqft
- Parcel #: 17335326
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 7844881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4620 N 68th Street UNIT 115
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Scottsdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18% greater than in Scottsdale, and 95.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Scottsdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Scottsdale home values.
- 4620 N 68th St UNIT 114 Scottsdale, AZ$99K21.5986
- 4620 N 68th St UNIT 113 Scottsdale, AZ$109K21.5986
- 4620 N 68th St UNIT 116 Scottsdale, AZ$106K21.5986
- 4620 N 68th St UNIT 111 Scottsdale, AZ$122K221,020
- 4620 N 68th St UNIT 112 Scottsdale, AZ$115K221,020
- 4620 N 68th St UNIT 117 Scottsdale, AZ$105K21.5986
- 4620 N 68th St UNIT 118 Scottsdale, AZ$115K----986
- 4620 N 68th St UNIT 119 Scottsdale, AZ$119K--21,020
- 4620 N 68th St UNIT 120 Scottsdale, AZ$119K--21,020
- 4620 N 68th St UNIT 109 Scottsdale, AZ$71K--1702
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 215 Scottsdale, AZ$156K21.5986
- 4620 N 68th St UNIT 141 Scottsdale, AZ$130K----1,287
- 4620 N 68th St UNIT 121 Scottsdale, AZ$76K--1702
- 4620 N 68th St UNIT 107 Scottsdale, AZ$75K----702
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 216 Scottsdale, AZ$108K21.5986
- 4620 N 68th St UNIT 142 Scottsdale, AZ$112K22986
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292