4620 Woodbine Dr, Stockton, CA 952103 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,363 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,707 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 46 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $11
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $196,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- MLS #: 14050603
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,363 sqft
- Parcel #: 10440010
- Zillow Home ID: 79579472
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4620 Woodbine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kentfield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.5% greater than in Stockton, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kentfield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stockton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kentfield home values.
- 4614 Woodbine Dr Stockton, CA$192K431,876
- 4632 Woodbine Dr Stockton, CA$181K32.51,462
- 4608 Woodbine Dr Stockton, CA$148K321,105
- 4617 Woodbine Dr Stockton, CA$178K331,717
- 1241 Northpark Ct Stockton, CA$177K331,717
- 1229 Northpark Ct Stockton, CA$171K32.51,600
- 1217 Willow Oak Dr Stockton, CA$114K321,066
- 4628 Willow Oak Ct Stockton, CA$171K32.51,684
- 1211 Willow Oak Dr Stockton, CA$184K431,598
- 1232 Northpark Ct Stockton, CA$169K331,363
- 1244 Northpark Ct Stockton, CA$178K331,764
- 1220 Northpark Ct Stockton, CA$170K32.51,462
- 4531 Woodbine Dr Stockton, CA--------
- 4612 Willow Oak Ct Stockton, CA$176K331,686
- 4604 Willow Oak Ct Stockton, CA$178K42.51,717
- 4525 Woodbine Dr Stockton, CA$176K331,684
- 4518 Woodbine Dr Stockton, CA$180KStudio--1,598
- 4550 Parkvale Ct Stockton, CA$179K32.51,717
- 4512 Woodbine Dr Stockton, CA$189K431,717
- 4517 Woodbine Dr Stockton, CA$178K32.51,717
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.