- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4620 Woodridge Dr, Raleigh, NC 276123 beds, 3 baths, 2,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $258,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 637 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 15.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,124 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 078620828303000
- Zillow Home ID: 6412806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4620 Woodridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% lower than in Raleigh, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 4616 Woodridge Dr Raleigh, NC$230K--21,712
- 4700 Woodridge Dr Raleigh, NC$267K532,550
- 4612 Woodridge Dr Raleigh, NC$250K--21,672
- 3508 Fairhill Dr Raleigh, NC$312K332,395
- 3513 Fairhill Dr Raleigh, NC$215K--11,782
- 3504 Mc Alister Pl Raleigh, NC$303K--31,862
- 4623 Woodridge Dr Raleigh, NC$245K--21,862
- 4621 Woodridge Dr Raleigh, NC$231K--21,872
- 4701 Woodridge Dr Raleigh, NC$324K--2.52,721
- 4617 Woodridge Dr Raleigh, NC$232K--21,968
- 3504 Fairhill Dr Raleigh, NC$315K--22,428
- 4706 Woodridge Dr Raleigh, NC$225K--21,644
- 4705 Woodridge Dr Raleigh, NC$238K--21,628
- 4608 Woodridge Dr Raleigh, NC$235K--21,700
- 4615 Woodridge Dr Raleigh, NC$270K--22,260
- 4709 Woodridge Dr Raleigh, NC$262K332,101
- 3500 Mc Alister Pl Raleigh, NC$253K--21,613
- 3500 Fairhill Dr Raleigh, NC$256K321,771
- 4613 Woodridge Dr Raleigh, NC$246K----1,839
- 4708 Woodridge Dr Raleigh, NC$355K--2.53,048
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.