4622 Monarca Dr, Tarzana, CA 913563 beds, 4 baths, 3,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,000,000
- Price/sqft: $331
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,025 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 98
- Parcel #: 2178027014
- Zillow Home ID: 19948706
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4622 Monarca Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tarzana market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.1% lower than in Los Angeles, and 43.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Tarzana home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tarzana home values.
- 4614 Monarca Dr Tarzana, CA$1.33M533,685
- 4626 Monarca Dr Tarzana, CA$1.17M5--3,016
- 4606 Monarca Dr Tarzana, CA$953K432,508
- 4632 Monarca Dr Tarzana, CA$1.13M533,362
- 4621 Conchita Way Tarzana, CA$1.18M433,362
- 4629 Conchita Way Tarzana, CA$1.16M433,391
- 4613 Conchita Way Tarzana, CA$1.07M432,682
- Monarca Dr Tarzana, CA$953K432,508
- 4605 Conchita Way Tarzana, CA$1.03M432,480
- 4701 Conchita Way Tarzana, CA$996K432,596
- 4657 Conchita Way Tarzana, CA$1.29M443,500
- 4629 Monarca Dr Tarzana, CA$1.53M743,826
- 4640 Monarca Dr Tarzana, CA$1.11M432,508
- 4617 Monarca Dr Tarzana, CA$1.63M543,325
- 4602 Monarca Dr Tarzana, CA$1.03M42.52,816
- 4551 Conchita Way Tarzana, CA$1.03M432,682
- 4637 Conchita Way Tarzana, CA$969K432,480
- 4705 Conchita Way Tarzana, CA$1.03M432,634
- 4600 Monarca Dr Tarzana, CA$1.21M543,543
- 4611 Monarca Dr Tarzana, CA$1.16M332,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.