- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4623 W 29th Ave, Denver, CO 802123 beds, 2 baths, 2,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $439,900
- Price/sqft: $206
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 994 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 936 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,140 sqft
- Parcel #: 0230315013000
- Zillow Home ID: 13313728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4623 W 29th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Highland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.4% less than in Denver, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Highland home values.
- 4615 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$434K321,226
- 4631 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$518K322,268
- 4601 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$416K211,197
- 4635 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$306K211,085
- 4620 W Hayward Pl Denver, CO$166K11900
- 4630 W Hayward Pl Denver, CO$458K421,855
- 4610 W Hayward Pl Denver, CO$224K321,347
- 2931 Vrain St Denver, CO$167K31538
- 2925 Vrain St Denver, CO$184K11562
- 4610 W Hayward Pl Denver, CO$264K22903
- 2929 Vrain St Denver, CO$151K11592
- 4647 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$372K21869
- 4622 W Hayward Pl Denver, CO$262K332,014
- 2854 Vrain St Denver, CO$450K321,916
- 4646 W Hayward Pl Denver, CO$461K221,318
- 2849 Vrain St Denver, CO$710K323,356
- 4545 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$333K311,450
- 2838 Vrain St Denver, CO$302K21921
- 4709 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$377K411,488
- 2836 Vrain St Denver, CO$405K311,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.