4624 Legacy Park Dr, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,807 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2008
- 161 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 342 sqft
- Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,807 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1324272586
- Zillow Home ID: 81813978
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4624 Legacy Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Gandy-Sun Bay South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 67.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% lower than in Tampa, and 153.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Gandy-Sun Bay South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gandy-Sun Bay South home values.
- 4624 Legacy Park Dr # 93 Tampa, FL$227K341,807
- 4626 Legacy Park Dr Tampa, FL$172K342,323
- 4622 Legacy Park Dr Tampa, FL$234K33.51,807
- 4628 Legacy Park Dr Tampa, FL$210K341,807
- 4630 Legacy Park Dr Tampa, FL$214K33.51,807
- 4632 Legacy Park Dr Tampa, FL$211K341,919
- 4629 Legacy Park Dr Tampa, FL$364K32.52,930
- 4627 Legacy Park Dr Tampa, FL$231K33.52,020
- 4625 Legacy Park Dr Tampa, FL$242K33.52,152
- 4633 Legacy Park Dr Tampa, FL$233K33.51,975
- 4623 Legacy Park Dr Tampa, FL$233K32.51,975
- 4635 Legacy Park Dr Tampa, FL$238K33.52,152
- 4637 Legacy Park Dr Tampa, FL$233K33.52,100
- 4439 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL$181K321,431
- 4639 Legacy Park Dr Tampa, FL$366K32.52,930
- 4437 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL$100K311,456
- 4701 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL$89K311,161
- 4435 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL$81K311,200
- 4703 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL$87K211,106
- 5513 Island Creek Pl Tampa, FL$225K33.51,940
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.