4624 Lucille Dr, San Diego, CA 921153 beds, 2 baths, 1,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $632,000
- Price/sqft: $350
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Stainless steel appliances, Yard, High-speed internet, Family room, Dining room, Solarium/Atrium, Basement, Pond, Walk-in closet, Workshop, Trash compactor, Breakfast nook, Sun room, Double pane windows, Central heat, Freezer, Wired, Office/Den, Attic, Living room, Cable-ready, Intercom system, Garden, Fenced yard, Mud room, Lawn, Pantry, Stove/Oven, Porch, Greenhouse, Sprinkler system, Master bath, Mother-in-law unit
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,808 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 4651400100
- Zillow Home ID: 16992470
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4624 Lucille Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Talmadge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.9% higher than in San Diego, and 14.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Talmadge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Talmadge home values.
- 4632 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$1.25M343,277
- 4616 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$590K321,539
- 4608 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$588K321,542
- 4640 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$584K321,655
- 4631 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$731K321,845
- 4623 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$673K321,789
- 4648 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$687K321,859
- 4602 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$585K321,596
- 4615 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$808K322,383
- 4641 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$681K31.51,640
- 4654 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$580K321,509
- 4647 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$707K321,836
- 4605 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$717K321,479
- 4576 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$691K321,596
- 4614 Janet Pl San Diego, CA$764K332,735
- 4662 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$612K321,481
- 4612 Janet Pl San Diego, CA$755K32.52,440
- 4577 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$575K21.51,235
- 4564 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$587K321,594
- 4670 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$658K321,641
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.