4624 Lucille Dr, San Diego, CA 92115
Sold on 4/16/13: $632,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,808 sq ft
- Lot:0.35 acres
- Year Built:1956
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $632,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Ceiling Fan
- Additional FeaturesStainless steel appliances,Yard,High-speed internet,Family room,Dining room,Solarium/Atrium,Basement,Pond,Walk-in closet,Workshop,Trash compactor,Breakfast nook,Sun room,Double pane windows,Central heat,Freezer,Wired,Office/Den,Attic,Living room,Cable-ready,Intercom system,Garden,Fenced yard,Mud room,Lawn,Pantry,Stove/Oven,Porch,Greenhouse,Sprinkler system,Master bath,Mother-in-law unit
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow329
- Last Remodel Year1956
- Parcel #4651400100
- School DistrictSAN DIEGO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID16992470
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$611,228||$568K – $660K||-$5,569||$338||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,420/mo||$1.3K – $3.5K/mo||+$11||$1.34||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Talmadge home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for San Diego as a whole. Among Talmadge homes, this home is valued 15.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Talmadge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.9% greater than in San Diego, and 21.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Talmadge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Talmadge home values.
Neighborhood for 4624 Lucille Drive
- 4632 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$967K34.03,277
- 4616 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$612K32.01,539
- 4608 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$618K32.01,542
- 4640 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$615K32.01,655
- 4631 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$617K32.01,845
- 4623 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$623K32.01,789
- 4648 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$629K32.01,859
- 4602 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$626K32.01,596
- 4615 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$708K32.02,383
- 4641 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$623K31.51,640
- 4654 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$627K32.01,509
- 4647 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$631K32.01,836
- 4605 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$616K32.01,479
- 4576 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$632K32.01,596
- 4614 Janet Pl San Diego, CA$775K33.02,735
- 4662 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$636K32.01,481
- 4612 Janet Pl San Diego, CA$719K32.52,440
- 4577 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$536K21.51,235
- 4564 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$628K32.01,594
- 4670 Lucille Dr San Diego, CA$628K32.01,641
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005