- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4624 Murray St, Bristol, PA 190073 beds, 3 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $109,900
- Price/sqft: $57
- Parking: 0 space
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 05028540
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 8968495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4624 Murray Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% lower than in Bristol Township, and 38.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 19007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19007 home values.
- 4622 Murray St Bristol, PA$220K32.51,865
- 4626 Murray St Bristol, PA$173K31.51,783
- 4625 Magnolia Ave Bristol, PA$208K422,144
- 4623 Magnolia Ave Bristol, PA$198K32.51,512
- 4620 Murray St Bristol, PA$201K311,104
- 4627 Magnolia Ave Bristol, PA$185K311,412
- 4628 Murray St Bristol, PA$205K31.51,783
- 4621 Magnolia Ave Bristol, PA$191K311,040
- Murray St Bristol, PA--------
- 4629 Magnolia Ave Bristol, PA$185K31.51,040
- 4633 Murray St Bristol, PA$140K311,510
- 4618 Murray St Bristol, PA$202K31.51,668
- 4630 Murray St Bristol, PA$203K321,783
- 4619 Magnolia Ave Bristol, PA$205K31.51,875
- 4626 Eugene Dr Bristol, PA$150K311,234
- 4631 Magnolia Ave Bristol, PA$184K31.51,040
- 4624 Eugene Dr Bristol, PA$146K311,018
- 4622 Magnolia Ave Bristol, PA$188K31.51,560
- 4624 Magnolia Ave Bristol, PA$176K31.51,732
- 4628 Eugene Dr Bristol, PA$167K311,090
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!