4624 SW Pomona St, Portland, OR 972192 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1991 for $67,000
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R302448
- Zillow Home ID: 53982639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4624 Sw Pomona Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Portland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 137.5% higher than in Portland, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Portland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Portland Park home values.
- 4634 SW Pomona St Portland, OR$263K311,008
- 11124 SW 47th Ave Portland, OR$263K321,008
- 4612 SW Pomona St Portland, OR$317K41.51,696
- 11136 SW 47th Ave Portland, OR$269K221,074
- 4625 SW Arnold St Portland, OR$266K31.51,064
- 4631 SW Pomona St Portland, OR$383K421,668
- SW Pomona St Portland, OR--------
- 4606 SW Pomona St Portland, OR$337K32.51,607
- 11032 SW 47th Ave Portland, OR$337K321,332
- 4617 SW Pomona St Portland, OR$308K--21,234
- 4611 SW Arnold St Portland, OR$295K321,292
- 4706 SW Pomona St Portland, OR$254K21814
- 11020 SW 47th Ave Portland, OR$286K321,050
- 4613 SW Pomona St Portland, OR$276K311,147
- 4544 SW Pomona St Portland, OR$357K32.51,654
- 4537 SW Arnold St # 0 Portland, OR--321,374
- 4537 SW Arnold St Portland, OR$302K321,374
- 4620 SW Pasadena St Portland, OR$295K321,131
- 11125 SW 47th Ave Portland, OR$236K321,050
- 4703 SW Pomona St Portland, OR$300K321,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.