4625 Asbury Pl NW, Washington, DC 200163 beds, 4 baths, 2,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,170 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,095,000
- Price/sqft: $521
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,102 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1494 0804
- Zillow Home ID: 437879
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4625 Asbury Pl Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the American University Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96.8% less than in Washington, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help American University Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or American University Park home values.
- 4629 Asbury Pl NW Washington, DC$1.28M43.52,815
- 4621 Asbury Pl NW Washington, DC$812K331,968
- 4619 Asbury Pl NW Washington, DC$856K321,783
- 4633 Asbury Pl NW Washington, DC$858K331,749
- 4820 Chesapeake St NW Washington, DC$1.64M432,516
- 4611 Asbury Pl NW Washington, DC$960K43.252,016
- 4607 Asbury Pl NW Washington, DC$1.27M342,402
- 4624 48th St NW Washington, DC$849K221,583
- 4620 48th St NW Washington, DC$786K42.51,276
- 4628 48th St NW Washington, DC$1.23M41.52,475
- 4616 48th St NW Washington, DC$819K42.51,368
- 4630 48th St NW Washington, DC$896K431,821
- 4612 48th St NW Washington, DC$925K52.51,884
- 4800 Chesapeake St NW Washington, DC$920K31.52,018
- 4815 Brandywine St NW Washington, DC$865K31.51,351
- 4811 Brandywine St NW Washington, DC$899K321,455
- 4608 48th St NW Washington, DC$994K432,341
- 4604 48th St NW Washington, DC$769K421,596
- 4815 Chesapeake St NW Washington, DC$832K42.52,131
- 4624 Asbury Pl NW Washington, DC$1.2M432,464
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!