4625 NW 33rd Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 731223 beds, 2 baths, 1,964 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $157,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,964 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 145931725
- Zillow Home ID: 21973601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4625 Nw 33rd Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73122, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% less than in Oklahoma City, and 66.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73122 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73122 home values.
- 4629 NW 33rd Dr Oklahoma City, OK$148K32.52,050
- 4621 NW 33rd Dr Oklahoma City, OK$120K31.751,618
- 4628 NW 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$142K322,064
- 4620 NW 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$123K321,749
- 3412 Windsor Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$144K42.52,033
- 4620 NW 33rd Dr Oklahoma City, OK$125K221,661
- 4618 NW 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$154K322,296
- 4633 NW 33rd Dr Oklahoma City, OK$119K21.51,728
- 4632 NW 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$125K31.51,748
- 4617 NW 33rd Dr Oklahoma City, OK$126K431,737
- 4625 NW 33rd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$145K322,039
- 4616 NW 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$128K31.751,946
- 3404 Windsor Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$122K321,655
- 4616 NW 33rd Dr Oklahoma City, OK$133K321,949
- 4637 NW 33rd Dr Oklahoma City, OK$129K431,762
- 4621 NW 33rd Ter Oklahoma City, OK$167K432,582
- 4625 NW 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$151K32.252,093
- 4629 NW 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$160K42.52,228
- 3500 Windsor Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$168K322,228
- 4621 NW 34th St Oklahoma City, OK$143K322,592
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.