- Lot: 5,097 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 2,848 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $102,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Vinyl With Brick, Foundation \ Slab, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Screens Complete, Lease Terms \ 12 Months, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Pets \ W/Approval, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tenant Pays \ All Utilities, Trans Type \ Lease, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Electric
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 491521117042000500
- Zillow Home ID: 61760941
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $106-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46237 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46237 homes, this home is valued 12.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46237, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 1.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
|4621 Whitview Ln Indianapolis, IN||$129K||3||1.5||2,052|
|4631 Whitview Ln Indianapolis, IN||$128K||3||1.5||1,992|
|4637 Whitview Ln Indianapolis, IN||$130K||4||2.5||2,064|
|4620 Whitham Ln Indianapolis, IN||$130K||4||1.5||1,980|
|4626 Whitham Ln Indianapolis, IN||$118K||3||2||1,495|
|8113 Whitview Dr Indianapolis, IN||$132K||3||1.5||1,992|
|8107 Whitview Dr Indianapolis, IN||$114K||3||1||1,270|
|4632 Whitham Ln Indianapolis, IN||$116K||3||2.5||1,500|
|4614 Whitham Ln Indianapolis, IN||$133K||4||2||2,052|
|8121 Whitview Dr Indianapolis, IN||$127K||3||1.5||1,848|
|4641 Whitview Ln Indianapolis, IN||$127K||3||1.5||1,980|
|4628 Whitview Ln Indianapolis, IN||$117K||3||1||1,448|
|4622 Whitview Ln Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||2.5||1,559|
|4634 Whitview Ln Indianapolis, IN||$130K||4||2.5||1,992|
|4636 Whitham Ln Indianapolis, IN||$122K||3||1.5||1,788|
|8127 Whitview Dr Indianapolis, IN||$128K||3||1.5||1,848|
|4616 Whitview Ln Indianapolis, IN||$122K||4||2||1,625|
|4638 Whitview Ln Indianapolis, IN||$123K||3||3||1,728|
|4640 Whitham Ln Indianapolis, IN||$127K||3||3||1,992|
|8107 Whitview Dr Indianapolis, IN||$109K||3||2||1,270|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!