4626 Rosa Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631164 beds, 2.25 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Great views from 3rd floor bedrooms.
New water service to house 2007
2nd and 3rd floors all new in 2007
New roof and Elec. panel 2007
New 2nd/3rd floor HVAC 2007
New 2nd/3rd floor carpet 2007
New water heater 2005
New living room built ins and mantle 2002
Minor kitchen remodel/appliances 2001
New paint and refresh/update house 2001 (you should have seen the fake paneling in the foyer that covered up the leaded glass windows!) You can at http://www.flickr.com/photos/wag314/sets/72157594251273166/
Somewhat removed from the majority of the neighborhood- the house is located between Christy, Gravois, and Kingshighway and most people don't venture into that area unless you live there. Housing stock is older with a good mix of sided and brick homes. Convenient to parks, River Des Peres Greenway and a short bike ride to Francis Park, Carondelet Park, Concordia Turners and the Carondelet Rec Plex
- Lot: 5,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $103,750
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- 2 second floor balconies, zoned hvac, stained glass
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 53660001500
- Zillow Home ID: 3002518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4626 Rosa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Princeton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.2% less than in Saint Louis, and 98.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Princeton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Princeton Heights home values.
- 4624 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO$84K--11,269
- 4620 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K--11,248
- 4618 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO$37K--1816
- 4628 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO$101K21936
- 4632 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO$39K--1855
- 4614 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO$41K--1816
- 4636 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO$75K--11,200
- 4640 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO$55K--1772
- 4627 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO$114K522,208
- 4625 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO$100K--11,056
- 4631 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO$122K31.51,632
- 4623 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO$108K311,350
- 4633 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO------1,232
- 4619 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K--11,080
- 4637 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO$85K--1850
- 4642 Rosa Ave Saint Louis, MO$113K--21,020
- 6101 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$165K--41,932
- 4733 Sigel Ave Saint Louis, MO$86K--1897
- 4729 Sigel Ave Saint Louis, MO$82K--1790
- 4735 Sigel Ave Saint Louis, MO$62K--1630
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!