4627 Behrwald Ave, Cleveland, OH 441444 beds, 2 baths, 1,976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,976 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 01211050
- Zillow Home ID: 33345624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4627 Behrwald Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Brooklyn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 60% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.1% lower than in Cleveland, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Brooklyn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Brooklyn home values.
- 4705 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$83K421,972
- 4623 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$85K421,878
- 4617 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$80K311,450
- 4711 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$50K421,600
- 4700 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$63K311,248
- 4613 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$93K42.51,361
- 4704 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$157K733,500
- 4620 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$114K421,768
- 4715 Behrwald Ave Brooklyn, OH$86K211,160
- 4708 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$69K21946
- 4616 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$49K21969
- 4609 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$57K421,824
- 4712 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$77K421,600
- 4612 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$34K31910
- 4717 Behrwald Ave Brooklyn, OH$83K422,065
- 4605 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$61K211,313
- 4608 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$53K21910
- 4716 Behrwald Ave Cleveland, OH$83K311,540
- 4701 Wichita Ave Cleveland, OH$61K21768
- 4625 Wichita Ave Cleveland, OH$57K311,458
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.