4627 Dillon St, Baltimore, MD 212243 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $339,900
- Price/sqft: $170
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 6570 068
- Zillow Home ID: 72228120
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4627 Dillon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greektown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% less than in Baltimore, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Greektown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greektown home values.
- 4621 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$279K--31,743
- 4630 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$278K--2.51,839
- 4624 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$247K--2.51,839
- 4628 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$296K22.51,800
- 4626 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$299K32.51,839
- 4632 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$80K------
- 4622 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$302K33.52,200
- 4617 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$298K--41,743
- 4631 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$168K------
- 4620 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$325K--2.51,839
- 4618 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$116K------
- 4615 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$102K------
- 4645 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$204K22.51,800
- 4643 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$114K------
- 4641 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$120K------
- 4636 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$368K33.52,400
- 4639 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$116K------
- 4613 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$147K------
- 4616 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$122K------
- 4629 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$303K33.51,792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!