4627 SE 74th Ave, Portland, OR 972063 beds, 1 bath, 1,434 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $228,400
- Price/sqft: $159
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 300 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,434 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1908
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R163186
- Zillow Home ID: 53864992
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4627 Se 74th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Foster-Powell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% greater than in Portland, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Foster-Powell home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Foster-Powell home values.
- 4619 SE 74th Ave Portland, OR$353K433,192
- 4633 SE 74th Ave Portland, OR$231K321,341
- 4637 SE 74th Ave Portland, OR$174K311,036
- 4613 SE 74th Ave Portland, OR$272K42.51,618
- 4700 SE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$283K221,322
- 4721 SE 74th Ave Portland, OR$188K211,100
- 4620 SE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$178K311,005
- 4539 SE 74th Ave Portland, OR$209K311,192
- 4710 SE 73rd Ave # A Portland, OR$338K32.52,229
- 4612 SE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$233K21999
- 4731 SE 74th Ave Portland, OR$209K31.51,190
- 4527 SE 74th Ave Portland, OR$272K31.51,636
- 4718 SE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$220K21976
- 4628 SE 74th Ave Portland, OR$227K22920
- 4620 SE 74th Ave Portland, OR$190K211,202
- 4636 SE 74th Ave Portland, OR$276K311,632
- 4532 SE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$237K321,338
- 4610 SE 74th Ave Portland, OR$226K11.5952
- 4728 SE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$233K412,434
- 4540 SE 74th Ave Portland, OR$188K21712
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!