4628 Ashville St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 1 bath, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $101,075
- Price/sqft: $99
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 651200500
- Zillow Home ID: 10573192
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4628 Ashville Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holmesburg-Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% lower than in Philadelphia, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 4630 Ashville St Philadelphia, PA$104K311,024
- 4626 Ashville St Philadelphia, PA$97K311,024
- 4632 Ashville St Philadelphia, PA$103K311,024
- 4624 Ashville St Philadelphia, PA$101K311,024
- 4622 Ashville St Philadelphia, PA$59K311,024
- 4634 Ashville St Philadelphia, PA$110K311,024
- 4620 Ashville St Philadelphia, PA$102K311,024
- 4618 Ashville St Philadelphia, PA$105K311,024
- 4629 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$122K311,024
- 4631 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$96K311,024
- 4627 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$103K311,024
- 4633 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$105K311,024
- 4625 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$135K311,024
- 4616 Ashville St Philadelphia, PA$98K311,024
- 4623 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$99K311,024
- 4621 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$102K311,024
- 4614 Ashville St Philadelphia, PA$99K311,024
- 4619 Hartel Ave Philadelphia, PA$95K311,024
- 4601 Ashville St # C Philadelphia, PA$109K------
- 4612 Ashville St Philadelphia, PA$94K311,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!