- Lot: 7,113 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 003 - Tempe School District, Elementary School \ Nevitt, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Chain Link, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Tempe, High School Dist # \ 213 - Tempe Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Gililland, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Stacked Washer/Dryer, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 12312052
- Zillow Home ID: 7550258
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-145K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Mountain home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among South Mountain homes, this home is valued 3.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% higher than in Phoenix, and 156% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Mountain home values.
|4625 E Grove St Phoenix, AZ||$111K||--||2||1,128|
|4633 E Grove St Phoenix, AZ||$103K||2||2||952|
|4632 E La Salle St Phoenix, AZ||$111K||--||2||1,128|
|4626 E La Salle St Phoenix, AZ||$110K||--||2||1,128|
|4638 E La Salle St Phoenix, AZ||$117K||4||2||1|
|5215 S 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$112K||--||2||1,128|
|4639 E Grove St Phoenix, AZ||$123K||3||2||1,236|
|4632 E Grove St Phoenix, AZ||$126K||--||2||1,288|
|5232 S 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$120K||4||2||1,300|
|5232 S 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$111K||4||2||1,288|
|4642 E La Salle St Phoenix, AZ||$113K||--||2||1,128|
|4640 E Grove St Phoenix, AZ||$113K||--||2||1,128|
|5207 S 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$120K||4||2||1,288|
|5222 S 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$103K||--||2||1,128|
|5228 S 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$103K||--||--||1,128|
|4629 E Roeser Rd Phoenix, AZ||$113K||--||2||1,128|
|5218 S 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$111K||--||2||1,288|
|4631 E La Salle St Phoenix, AZ||$112K||--||2||1,128|
|4646 E La Salle St Phoenix, AZ||$113K||--||2||1,128|
|5201 S 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$96K||--||1||952|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!