4629 Kolohala St, Honolulu, HI 968163 beds, 2 baths, 1,686 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,681 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Other
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 4 spaces, 460 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,686 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1350310170000
- Zillow Home ID: 611696
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4629 Kolohala Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waialae-Kahala market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% less than in Honolulu, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 4639 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$2.51M55.53,386
- 4619 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$2.02M333,148
- 4628 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.07M431,718
- 4622 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.25M53.53,648
- 4630 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$4.9M577,429
- 4636 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$2.34M54.52,848
- 4628 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$2.21M643,831
- 4616 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$3.07M342,752
- 4644 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$2.76M665,014
- 4640 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$3.59M464,646
- 4620 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$1.77M41.52,454
- 4649 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$1.8M421,754
- 4612 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$4.68M567,013
- 4607 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$2.28M32.53,921
- 4652 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$3.26M45.54,554
- 4644 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$1.87M421,840
- 629 Ulumaika St Honolulu, HI$1.89M342,801
- 4604 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$1.95M442,401
- 557 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$2.91M54.53,264
- 637 Ulumaika St Honolulu, HI$1.67M322,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.