463 14th St, Marion, IA 523024 beds, 2 baths, 1,735 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This spacious 2 story home with modern features is a great value for families of any size. Featuring a massive, recently-updated modern kitchen, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is easy to love. 10ft ceilings and plenty of natural light make for a comfortable environment day or night. Updates include a new interior paint in 2012, new roof (complete tear) in 2011, new dishwasher and water softener in 2010, and new carpet (main floor) in 2009.
Outside, there is ample yard space with a garden along the north property line. Enjoy 3 season with a large deck attached to the rear of the house (easily seats 10+ people comfortably) or watch the sunset from the enclosed porch in the front.
Purpose-built garage and workshop are a mechanic's dream. Heated (natural gas) and fully insulated , this garage stays nice and warm in the winter with minimal impact on the utility bill. HUGE space to both park and work. 2 cars fit with space for a third in the back. Built in shelving and bench make storage and work easy with a lot of room to move around. Plenty of power, with a mix of 110v and 220v outlets. Overhead fluorescent lighting.
The location in the heart of Marion is like no other. You can enjoy almost all of Marion without starting your car. Nearly 20 restaurants, 4 Marion schools (elementary, intermediate, middle, and high school), 10 convenience stores, 3 public parks, access to the Cedar Vally Trail, town square, all Marion sports complexes (baseball, softball, soccer, tennis, football, track, basketball) and public library all within a mile of the house. Walking distance to all Marion Independent School District schools.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Quiet, friendly neighborhood. Close to almost everything in Marion.
- Lot: 7,812 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $98,500
- Price/sqft: $57
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Foundation type: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,735 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 15-06-2-51-002-0-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73080419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 463 14th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52302 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Marion, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 52302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marion.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52302 home values.
- 1405 5th Ave Marion, IA$86K4--1,455
- 405 14th St Marion, IA$106K3--1,646
- 1507 5th Ave Marion, IA$121K3--1,350
- 1480 5th Ave Marion, IA$83K21848
- 1412 5th Ave Marion, IA$106K3--1,141
- 1496 5th Ave Marion, IA$81K31880
- 360 15th St Marion, IA$90K2--736
- 1530 5th Ave Marion, IA$76K2--973
- 1539 5th Ave Marion, IA$98K3--1,504
- 385 15th St Marion, IA$74K3--640
- 573 14th St Marion, IA$75K4--1,610
- 1545 5th Ave Marion, IA$104K3--1,522
- 1395 4th Ave Marion, IA$70K------
- 1540 5th Ave Marion, IA$111K311,500
- 1516 3rd Ave Marion, IA$81K2--817
- 1513 6th Ave Marion, IA$82K------
- 1371 4th Ave Marion, IA$69K------
- 440 16th St Marion, IA$100K3--1,232
- 386 16th St Marion, IA$126K5--2,192
- 1568 5th Ave Marion, IA$111K3--1,369
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292