463 E Wyandotte Ave, Sandy, UT 840707 beds, 2 baths, 3,608 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 3,608 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Zillow Home ID: 2114583482
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 463 E Wyandotte Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 84070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.5% greater than in Sandy, and 13% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 84070 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sandy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84070 home values.
Nearby Schools in Sandy
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292