- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
463 Lucerne Ave, Tampa, FL 336064 beds, 3 baths, 2,247 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $560,000
- Price/sqft: $249
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 500 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,247 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 1954820000
- Zillow Home ID: 45111324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 463 Lucerne Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Davis Island market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% lower than in Tampa, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Davis Island home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Davis Island home values.
- 465 Lucerne Ave Tampa, FL$472K321,778
- 459 Lucerne Ave Tampa, FL$422K421,779
- 460 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$766K43.53,348
- 458 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$369K322,053
- 464 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$815K43.53,268
- 457 Lucerne Ave Tampa, FL$369K31.51,263
- 456 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$474K322,594
- 460 Lucerne Ave Tampa, FL$1.52M463,754
- 464 Lucerne Ave Tampa, FL$2.62M676,507
- 455 Lucerne Ave Tampa, FL$547K32.52,643
- 458 Lucerne Ave Tampa, FL$878K442,956
- 471 Lucerne Ave Tampa, FL$533K432,722
- 471 Lucerne Ave Tampa, FL$450K42.52,722
- 468 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$414K321,700
- 450 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$581K442,913
- 116 Ladoga Ave Tampa, FL$850K32.51,942
- 468 Lucerne Ave Tampa, FL$765K432,418
- 451 Lucerne Ave Tampa, FL$1.05M44.53,291
- 473 Lucerne Ave Tampa, FL$1.17M554,520
- 470 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$841K43.53,592
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.