This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $58-122K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $10.9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Atlanta is $10,096.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Atlanta is $16,784.
Price / Tax History
Still finishing up final renovations and the house will be available by early-mid February 2013. Looking for one (or more) year lease.
* 1 block to beautiful Emma Millican Park
* 3 blocks to the Beltline Trail
* 1/2 mile to 50-acre Perkerson Park, home of Atlanta's newest & only disc golf course
* 1 mile to Oakland City Marta Station
* 3 miles to downtown Atlanta and Turner Field
* Near Capitol View, Sylvan Hills and Adair Park historic neighborhoods
* 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
* 1,300 square feet
* Hardwood floors
* Attractive trim and crown moulding throughout
* Laundry room with washer & dryer included
* Large living room with fireplace and separate dining room
* Huge fenced in, secure backyard with amazing back deck
* Screened front porch
* Security System (monitoring included in rent)
* One-car detached garage
* Attic for extra storage
* Off street parking
* New paint entire interior and exterior
* Refinished hardwood floors
* New tile in kitchen and laundry room
* New stainless appliances (gas range, refrigerator, dishwasher)
* Well insulated with 30 R-value insulation in attic
Tenant pays all utilities except trash service and security monitoring. Pets OK with Deposit. NO SECTION 8. Security deposit = one months rent.
This is a very nice, well maintained house and I'm looking for a tenant who will enjoy living here and treat the house well.
- Lot: 8,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- All time views: 583
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $133,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 209 sqft
- HomePath Financing
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,307 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 14 00880007044
- Zillow Home ID: 35891421
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: Capitol View Manor
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30310 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 61.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.7% higher than in Atlanta, and 226% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30310 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
|455 Lynnhaven Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$79K||3||1||1,250|
|469 Lynnhaven Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$81K||3||1||1,315|
|449 Lynnhaven Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$107K||3||2||1,570|
|475 Lynnhaven Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$79K||2||1||1,226|
|466 Shannon Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$117K||3||2||2,037|
|458 Shannon Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$117K||3||1||2,107|
|470 Shannon Dr SW # 227 Atlanta, GA||$106K||4||2||1,740|
|476 Shannon Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$106K||3||1||1,668|
|452 Shannon Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$104K||3||2||1,545|
|460 Lynnhaven Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$96K||3||1.5||1,616|
|441 Lynnhaven Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$93K||2||1||1,346|
|452 Shannon Dr. Sw Atlanta, GA||$119K||3||2||1,545|
|466 Lynnhaven Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$74K||3||1||1,316|
|481 Lynnhaven Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$67K||3||1||1,245|
|472 Lynnhaven Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$78K||5||2||1,218|
|480 Shannon Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$129K||3||1||2,304|
|450 Lynnhaven Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$88K||2||1||1,264|
|444 Shannon Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$89K||3||2||1,354|
|437 Lynnhaven Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$126K||5||2||2,440|
|487 Lynnhaven Dr SW Atlanta, GA||$72K||3||1||1,230|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!