- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 1955 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,177 all time views
- 59 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2001 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- MLS #: 186318
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Style \ NE Farmhouse, Exterior Amenities \ Outbuilding, Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Appliances Incl \ Cooktop, Floor \ Ceramic, Fuel \ Propane, Hot Water \ Electric, Views \ Pastoral, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Garage \ None, Title V \ Unk, Water \ Well, Sewer \ Private, Stove Permit \ Unk, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Parking Spaces Type \ Private, Status \ Active, Region \ Berkshire - South, Construction \ Wood Frame, Fuel \ Oil, Easement \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Right of Way \ Yes, Survey \ Unk, Water \ Private, Interior Amenities \ Sun Room, Basement \ Crawl, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Heat\Cool \ Electric, Fuel \ Electric, Interior Amenities \ Cedar Closet, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:028.0 B:0000 L:0039.B
- Zillow Home ID: 63437012
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $220-450K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Town of Great Barrington home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Pittsfield Metro as a whole. Among Town of Great Barrington homes, this home is 11.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Town of Great Barrington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77% less than in Pittsfield Metro, and 86.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Town of Great Barrington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsfield Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Town of Great Barrington home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Great Barrington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!