463 Whisman Park Dr, Mountain View, CA 940434 beds, 3 baths, 1,925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,110,000
- Price/sqft: $577
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 416 sqft
- Community Pool,Tile Kitchen and Living Room,Granite Counters,Central AC/heat,Washer/Dryer in Upstairs Laundry,Desirable Whisman Station Community
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,925 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 16071026
- Zillow Home ID: 19518520
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 463 Whisman Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94043 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Mountain View, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94043 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mountain View.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94043 home values.
- 457 Whisman Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.26M42.51,925
- 465 Whisman Park Dr Mountain View, CA$966K32.51,375
- 453 Farrel Ct Mountain View, CA$1.16M42.51,925
- 461 Whisman Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.3M331,786
- 459 Whisman Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.23M331,786
- 467 Whisman Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.01M42.51,925
- 451 Farrel Ct Mountain View, CA$1.12M42.51,925
- 455 Farrel Ct Mountain View, CA$961K32.51,375
- 469 Whisman Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.24M32.51,728
- 451 Whisman Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.11M32.51,728
- 453 Whisman Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.12M42.51,925
- 449 Farrel Ct Mountain View, CA$952K32.51,375
- 457 Nicholas Dr Mountain View, CA$1.03M32.51,728
- 458 Whisman Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.25M331,786
- 460 Whisman Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.23M32.51,728
- 450 Whisman Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.23M32.51,728
- 468 Whisman Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.23M32.51,786
- 447 Farrel Ct Mountain View, CA$962K32.51,375
- 447 Whisman Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.03M42.51,925
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!